Expecting two OS releases this month

There are two operating system releases expected this month that I look forward to:

Mac OS X for my MacBook and Ubuntu Linux for... all my computers... including the MacBook.


Ubuntu is expected tomorrow, the 18th October. Mac OS X is expected on the 26th October. Ubuntu, as usual, can be obtained by downloading it for free. Mac OS X will probably be the first operating system I'll buy but I'm not sure yet. It's new features attract me and the price is not that high (at least comparing it with the price of that "other operating system" which must come in a gold plated box). But Ubuntu is free and will probably give me all I need and even more. Decisions, decisions...

Comments

  1. Let them come!

    After a bit of work getting my mbp to triple boot, I am not too keen on replacing Tiger with Leopard anytime soon. Although I must admit that Time Machine is really appealing :)

    About Ubuntu, I will definitely install it soon.

    Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... after reading a review on Leopard and it's flaws I really lost interest on buying it right away. It looks like there are many complaints and a lot of rough edges. I think I'll wait a few months until Apple get it fixed...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Win32_Product

Samsung CLP-300

PowerShell: very simple FTP client