Photography

I recently purchased an EOS 400D from Canon. This was something I had in mind for a long time. To get a camera and learn about photography. I think I got this from my parents that always had good cameras and liked photography. So, I'm initiating myself in this world too.

I bought a kit with the EOS 400D body and a 18-55 lens. I was in a hurry because I had planned a day out in Berlengas islands and wanted to take pictures. Unfortunately (or not), the field trip got cancelled due to bad weather and I ended up with a 18-55 lenses that I think I'll never use again. I purchased SIGMA 18-200mm lenses which basically replaces the 18-55 lens functionalities and adds a better zoom. All this without being much bigger or heavier to carry around. I want to avoid carrying a lot of lenses around.

Here's one of my first pictures with the camera, still with the original 18-55 lenses, taken on a very clouded afternoon at the westernmost point of the European continent, Cabo da Roca:

Comments

  1. Está linda. Parabéns!!! Fico à espera de mais. :)
    PS - e as cartas de viagem???
    beijoca.
    Filipa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Também fomos às Berlengas há pouco tempo.Vale a pena, não deixes de ir.Mar por todo lado e gaivotas, gaivotas, gaivotas. E ninhos com ovos de gaivotas.lol. A sério, é bonito. Depois mostramos-te a viagem, brevemente, no muitaterra. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cartas de viagem requerem tempo :)

    Vou mandar-te para o email fotos das berlengas. Não vou colocar todas publicamente online. Mas para ti mando o link para veres todas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Win32_Product

Samsung CLP-300

PowerShell: very simple FTP client